M: 612-518-0676 mobile
- CRS, GRI, ABR, e-PRO
Real Estate Expert
- License #:
More about Judy Solstad
Judy has been a full time Realtor since 1983. Approximately 30% of her business has been in Relocation. She has helped many families move into the Twin Cities as well as helped them sell their houses to move on to their new locations. She has also helped these people find very qualified Realtors in the new destinations. She loves what she does! She loves the marketing, the negotiating and the people. Buying and selling a home is one of the biggest decisions people make. She takes this very seriously and with confidence. She has a wealth of knowledge about areas, marketing, pricing, is a fabulous communicator and she is a stellar negotiator.
Certified Residential Specialist
Accredited Relocation Specialist
Accredited Buyer Representative
National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
Graduate of Realtor Institute
e-PRO (electronic) expert
Graduate of Minnesota School of Business
- Attended University of MN
- Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS
- Minnesota Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Distinctive Homes Division
- Certified Residential Specialist
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- International Presidents Circle
- The Diamond Society
- Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- Cartus Affinity Specialist
- Accredited Relocation Specialist
- A member of National, State and Regional Board of Realtors since 1983
- Member of International Presidents' Circle
- Rank in the top 5% nationally with Coldwell Banker
- Member of The Diamond Society
- Member of the Sterling Society
- Presidents Council Representative
HOME MARKETING SERVICES
- Professional Photos
- Slideshow/Virtual Tour
- Home Brochures/flyers
- Broker/Realtor Open Tour
- Electronic Lock Box for house keys
- Just Listed postcards
- Market reports
- Book of Information on the area, etc. at the Home
- E-mail network of Realtors ®
- Open Houses
- Review with client every week.
- HOME BUYER SERVICES
- HOME BUYER SERVICES
Strong negotiating skills
Auto E-mail for new listings
CBB network on Non-MLS and Pre-List properties
PHH Home Loans
This is the second house we have purchased with Judy Solstad and we would recommend her to everyone - she is our exclusive Realtor in the Twin Cities! She is so patient and knowledgeable and her expertise helped us find the perfect home! She is the BEST!
Meg and Jim S.
Judy is highly professional and responsive to a client's needs. She sold our townhouse in record time plus got more money than we expected! She was available when needed and so helpful in suggesting ways to sell.
Molly and Doug S.
I couldn't have found a better Realtor anywhere. She was very patient, especially when I was really stressed out. She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer any question I presented to her.
I was dealing with selling the estate of my Mother, so we contacted Judy (whom we bought our home from about 30 years ago). She contacted us and explained about the market in our area, took into account what we wanted to get for the home, and let us know what we could expect for an offer. The house sold in less than 2 weeks for over our expected price. Judy kept us up to date on showings of the house and what people thought of it. Judy Solstad has been a joy to work with and a very knowledgeable agent.
Liz & Fred B.
Judy is experienced, honest and tenacious. She knows the market and how to match it with the whims of her customers. She is an outstanding Realtor. Judy sold our home in 1987, then showed us numerous possibilities for a new home, exhibiting much patience and instinct in leading us to the conclusion the we needed to build rather than buy our new home. Then she referred us to an excellent contractor and worked with us through the entire process. Now we have engaged her to advise us on our downsizing decision by selling our current home and signing up for a smaller condo in a new project. She has been a full service Realtor for all of our needs.
Margaret and Tom R.